During these challenging times, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. For that reason, we make sure we are constantly monitoring the WHO’s statements regarding Covid-19, as well as complying with all health regulations and applying all the necessary measures to ensure our visitors’ welfare.
In compliance with the Health Protocols, set by our Government, we are implementing the following processes:
- At the front desk, we have installed a Plexi glass protector and social distancing is ensured with distinctive markings on the floor.
- Your room is deep cleaned and sanitized with strong, professional disinfectants and a steam sterilizer. In each room we use clean, fresh microfiber cloths, new gloves and new single use face masks. The touch point areas, like door handles, remote controls are thoroughly disinfected. All paper brochures and decorations are removed for your safety.
- Staff has limited presence or may even not enter your room at all, according to your wishes.
- All staff wears protective masks
- We can provide you with protective gear upon request
- Our Breakfast Room operates under the highest standards for safety and hygiene for food and beverage according to all relevant health protocols
- Our staff is continuously trained on health and sanitation processes.
Check out time is now 11.00am in order to provide adequate time for thorough room cleaning and sanitation
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk.